Using your iPhone’s camera, scanning a QR code is a simple and efficient process. To do this, all you need to do is follow these few simple steps:
- Open the Camera app on your iPhone.
- Make sure that you have your camera pointed directly at the QR code you wish to scan.
- Allow your iPhone to focus on the QR code for a few moments.
- Once the iPhone successfully recognizes the QR code, you will see a notification appear at the top of your screen.
- Tap this notification to enable the iPhone to automatically open the link associated with the QR code.
- After tapping the notification, the linked page should open up in your browser.