With the introduction of iPhones that support WiFi calling, it’s now easier than ever to make and receive calls with a reliable internet connection. Follow these steps to enable WiFi calling on your iPhone:
- Go to Settings > Phone.
- Select WiFi Calling.
- Toggle WiFi Calling on This iPhone to the “on” position.
- Enter emergency address information if prompted.
- Once WiFi calling is enabled, you will see “WiFi” next to the carrier name in the status bar.
- You can now make and receive calls using your WiFi connection.
- To disable WiFi calling, go to Settings > Phone and toggle WiFi Calling on This iPhone to the “off” position.